In this course, you will :
- discover how Picasso is a well-known, reusable, and lightweight library that simplifies the technical aspects of working with images.
- Learn how to use Picasso's powerful features, such as loading images from multiple sources and maintaining performance with caching.
- Learn how to properly resize and transform images, manage request behaviour, and much more.
- By the end of this course, you should feel confident in creating your own apps that dynamically display image content.
1. Getting Started with Picasso
- Managing Images in Android Apps
- Introducing Picasso
- Are You in the Right Place?
- Touring the Sample Application
2. Retrieving and Displaying Images
- Exploring Image Loading Scenarios
- Understanding Android Image Resources
- ListView and GridView Essentials
- Working with RecyclerViews
3. Controlling Image Transformations
- Exploring Image Transformations
- Understanding Custom Transformations
4. Working with Caching
- Picasso Caching Concepts
- Configuring Picasso Caching
5. Managing Request Activity
- Understanding Tagging