In this course, you will :
- Learn how to prepare your backing fabric as well as the three golden punching rules.
- Micah shows you how to make sample squares to experiment with different types of stitches that you can incorporate into your final accessory design.
- Discover the potential difficulties you may encounter while punch needling and how to overcome them.
- Collect ideas and plan your design. Make a mood board of images to serve as inspiration before sketching your designs on paper.
- Learn how to stretch your final artwork on the frame by tracing it onto your backing fabric.
- Then, use your imagination with colours and stitches to personalise the piece.
1. Tools and Punch Needle Technique
- Tools and Materials
- Types of Stitches and Golden Rules of Punching
- Experimental Stitches and Sample Squares
- Troubleshooting Tips
2. Preparing Your Design
- Creating a Mood Board and Selecting Your Pattern
- Transferring Your Pattern and Stretching on the Frame
- Color and Stitch Planning
3. Constructing Your Purse
- Punching Your Design
- Finishing Your Piece
- Constructing Your Purse 1
- Constructing Your Purse 2
4. Care and Other Applications
- Washing and Care
- Other Applications