In this course, you will :
- Pass the Cloud Practitioner certification exam by applying your AWS knowledge.
- Determine useful AWS services for various IT problems or application requirements.
- Describe the key features of specific AWS services.
- A complete, realistic practise exam can help you prepare for the real exam.
- Accessing & Using AWS Services
- Account Security, Permissions & The IAM Service (Identity & Access Management)
- Getting Started with Compute Services & EC2
- Managing Cloud Networks via VPCs (Virtual Private Cloud)
- Scaling & Load Balancing - From Small To Big (And Back)
- Storing Files with EBS & EFS (Elastic Block Store & Elastic File System)
- S3 (Simple Storage Service) - Storing Any Objects From Anywhere
- Databases in the Cloud: RDS, Aurora, ElastiCache & DynamoDB
- Global Networking & Content Delivery with Route53, CloudFront & More
- More Compute: Serverless & Container Services (Lambda, ECS, EKS, ECR)
- Building Serverless REST & GraphQL APIs via API Gateway & AppSync
- Simplifying Application Deployment via Elastic Beanstalk, Lightsail & AppRunner
- App Integration with SQS, SNS & EventBridge
- Monitoring Workloads
- Managing Compute Resources At Scale
- Cloud Migration & Hybrid Cloud Solutions
- Data Analytics & Data Science
- Cloud Management
- Security - A Closer Look
- Developing For, With & In The Cloud
- Other Services
- Cloud Best Practices
- Beyond AWS Services - Additional Offerings