In this course, you will learn :
- The advantages of forming a parent group.
- Creating a foundation for potential outcomes.
- Membership growth strategies.
- Parenting groups can use these resources.
- Strategies for enhancing your community's and district's image.
- Best practises and logistical considerations for forming a parent group.
1. A Strategic Roadmap For Dyslexia Parent Groups - Step 4
- Forming A Parent Group
- Join Our Global Community
- Recruiting Parents For Your Group
- Organizing Your Parent Group
- Leveraging Everyone’s Strengths
- Becoming Parents’ Best Resource
- Fundraising For Professional Development
- Understanding Inner Workings Of Your District
- Building Bonds Within Your Parent Group
- Sharing Information With Your District
- Fundraising For Broader Participation
- Hiring An Educational Advocate & Attorney
- Requesting Information From Your District