In this course, you will :
- Teaches you how to use the five most common personal stories among creative professionals to learn to sell your projects, captivate your audience, and help them see the value of your professional services so that they're willing to pay you what you're worth.
- Examine how a personal story can be used to connect with and persuade listeners, then consider some of the various mediums available.
- Discover the power of narrating with the five senses and knowing which emotions you want to elicit while writing. Then, learn all about "magic items," which are crucial details that assist the protagonist in overcoming a challenge or conflict.
- Influences and Teachers
- What Will We Do in the Course?
2. The Main Ingredients of Your Personal Stories
- Stories as Communication Tools
- The Multiple Supports of the Story
- The Sequence of Events
- The Conflict
- Emotions and Sensations - P1
- Emotions and Sensations - P2
- The Magic Item
- The Meaning
3. The Most Frequently Used Personal Stories in the Professional Field
- Story I Know What You Are Thinking
- Story Values in Action
- Educational Story
- Visionary Story
- Story What Am I Here For?
- Story Who Am I?
4. The Toolbox
- Storytelling and Self-Knowledge
- Tips and Tricks for Your Storytelling