In this course, you will :
- Develop a step-by-step nutrition and exercise program to use with your clients.
- Design a custom health-coaching package focused on YOUR unique passions and experience.
- Receive done-for-you assessments and proven tools and processes to use with your clients, saving you time.
- Learn proven life coaching best practices, including coaching models, personality theory, healthy psychology, and professional life coaching communication techniques.
- Know human anatomy and physiology, nutrient density, macronutrients, micronutrients, and dieting.
- Screen clients, conduct the initial interview, and assess clients’ readiness, body composition, cardiorespiratory fitness, core stability, and nutrition.
- Identify the psychology of behavioral change and how to motivate your clients to achieve their goals and prevent relapse.
- Feel confident as a health and nutrition coach because you have developed a strong foundation both of theory and practical application.