In this course, you will :
- Begin by getting to know Clare Seal, a writer and financial well-being expert. She talks about her background, the personal experiences that shaped her career, and the people who inspire her.
- Investigate the significance of effective money management, not only for financial security but also for mental health.
- Clare walks you through a toolkit of strategies for establishing financial goals, budgeting, and managing your income.
- Learn how to customise the toolkit to your specific needs and examine the relationship between your personal and business finances.
- Learn how to put each strategy into action in your life and decision-making.
- Learn how to develop effective money management habits and routines, then look at the various apps that can help you with them and how to create a digital version of your toolkit. Finish the course by providing suggestions for where to find online help and support.
1. Finances 101
- The Importance of Money Management
- What Do You Need In Your Toolkit?
- Business Finance vs Personal Finance
- Case Study Intro
2. Crafting Your Toolkit
- Setting Challenging but Achievable Financial Goals
- Planning Your Income, So That You Don’t Get Caught Short
- Creating a Budget That Allows for a Flexible Income
3. Using Your Tools and Best Practices
- Using Your Toolkit
- Routine and Habits
- Digital Tools
- Financial Accountability on Social Media