In this course, you will :
- How to use mind maps to quickly organise thoughts, ideas, or goals
- How to Plan an Event, a Speech, an Article, a Business, or a Marketing Plan Quickly
- How to Rehearse and Deliver a Speech Without Using Notes- Mind mapping is especially useful for rehearsing talks and presentations.
- How mind mapping clarifies your work and assists you in being clear in your thinking, allowing you to see the forest for the trees.
- How to think "outside the box," and how mind mapping provides a framework for a diverse set of mental processes
- Why and how mind mapping accelerates learning and comprehension of new information
- How mind mapping can help you learn new material faster when studying for professional exams or continuing education.
- After completing the course, you will be capable of creating mind maps and demonstrating basic concepts to others.
- Course Purpose & Structure (Housekeeping Section)
- Observe a Mind Mapper at Work (and also learn about the brain and learning)
- Practise Reading Mind Maps
- Getting the Feel of the Technique
- Integrate the Learning
- Creating Your Own Mind Maps (With a Helping Hand)
- Now Create Mind Maps on Your Own
- Review What You Have Learnt