In this course, you will learn :
- Create your very first mind map.
- Determine whether mind mapping is a good fit for you.
- Determine how much time you will save by using mindmapping.
- Discover why colleges and universities advise students to use mind mapping.
1. Introduction to the course
- The Mind map course in a nutshell
- How to Mind Map in 3 min
- Personal Introduction and my 25yrs of Experience
- How to save 60+ hours revision a year.
2. How to Mind Map- Beginners Basics
- Overview of the skills you’ll learn
- How to mind map: The Five core principles
- How Central images ancor ideas and keep your focus.
- Immersive experience with timelapse maps
3. Keywords: The key to effective mapping. It brings Focus and Power to Thinking
- The Killer Rule: One Word Per Line
- Effective mind mapping Core Skill- Target Keywords.
- A fun little 'cut out' exercise to unpack valuable Keywords
- How to turn your notes into Keywords Demonstration Exercize
4. Branches: How to use branches to increase structure and meaning in your maps.
- The No.1 Stumbling block for beginners.
- Where to put your keywords on branches. A Demonstration.
- Using highlighting to find keywords.
- Underlining for key words
- See three styles of Mind map.
5. Why Mind mapping is Worth it
Top 5 reasons people use mindmapping instead of written notes