In this course, you will :
- Learn about the various data platform technologies available and how to use them to an organization's advantage.
- Learn the fundamentals of Azure storage management, including how to create a Storage Account and select the best model for your data.
- Learn how to use Azure Data Factory and Azure Synapse Pipeline to create and manage data pipelines in the cloud.
- How to use Azure Synapse Analytics to create Data Warehouses that follow modern architecture patterns.
- Microsoft Azure for Data Engineering
- Data Storage in Microsoft Azure
- Data Integration with Microsoft Azure Data Factory
- Introduction to Microsoft Azure Synapse Analytics
- Data Warehousing with Microsoft Azure Synapse Analytics
- Data Engineering with MS Azure Synapse Apache Spark Pools
- Operational Analytics with Microsoft Azure Synapse Analytics
- Microsoft Azure Databricks for Data Engineering
- Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2 and Data Streaming Solution
- Prepare for DP-203: Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure Exam