In this course, you will :
- Before delving into the technical details of data science, you should understand how it fits into a larger business context. You'll be applying your skills on the job to achieve one or more business goals, so it's critical to keep those goals in mind throughout the project. Begin developing a data science project to achieve these objectives.
- Now that you have a better understanding of the project's goals and design principles, you can consider how to approach the project using data science's power. You'll frame your work as a possible solution to a data-driven problem.
- work on a project in which you will apply your knowledge of the course material to real-world scenarios
- Initiate a Data Science Project
- Formulate a Data Science Problem
- Apply What You've Learned