In this course, you will :
- Discover the fundamentals of natural language processing.
- Discover how to use AWS NLP services such as Comprehend, Transcribe, Translate, Polly, and others.
- Discover how to perform sentiment analysis on a phrase.
- Learn how to translate text into various languages.
- Learn how to use Transcribe and Polly to create voice-enabled applications.
- Learn how to implement text-to-speech and speech-to-text functionality.
- Learn how to create NER (Named entity recognition).
- Learn how to create and apply POS tagging.
- Discover how to use the AWS SDK for Python with the Boto3 library.
1. Creating Frontend and backend for web application
- Build frontend for ML Application
- Build Backend for ML Application
2. Translation ML app
- Add NLP task (translation)
3. Sentiment Analysis ML app
- Creating Sentiment Analysis ML app
4. POS tagging for NER (Named Entity Recognition) , word classification
- POS tagging ML App
5. Named Entity Recognition
- Detect entity
6. Transcribe (Speech to Text)
- Adding transcribe feature into web application
- Connecting to S3 bucket
- Uploading audio file to S3 bucket
- Creating Polly function
- Adding Polly function into main application