In this course, you will :
- Describe how each type of clinical data is generated, including who creates the data, when it is generated, and why.
- Using database joins, write SQL code to combine two or more tables.
- R code should be written to manipulate and tidy data, such as selecting columns, filtering rows, and joining data sets.
- In RMarkdown documents, write markdown-formatted text and combine it with R code.
- Introduction to Clinical Data Science
- Clinical Data Models and Data Quality Assessments
- Identifying Patient Populations
- Clinical Natural Language Processing
- Predictive Modeling and Transforming Clinical Practice
- Advanced Clinical Data Science