In this course, you will :
- Learn about medical imaging research.
- Learn about the DICOM and NIfTI-1 data formats.
- Understand the image segmentation task.
- Discover how to use Windowing and Hounsfield units.
- Python is used to teach the fundamentals of medical image analysis.
- Understand how to display and interpret X-ray and CT scans.
- Medical Imaging Exploration
- Loading and Visualization
- Exploration of Metadata
- Orientation of the Image Solution Review
- Majority Male Age Exercise
- Majority Male Age Solution Review
- Changing Image Format
- Data Anonymization
- Visualize the Windowing
- Segmentation of Medical Images
- Automatic Lung Segmentation
- fast.ai Medical Imaging Library
- Windowing with fast.ai
- Scaling with fast.ai