In this course, you will :
- Begin your creative endeavour by defining and establishing your goal. Explore the different factors of influence when achieving a creative goal before discussing when to press pause to avoid "idea overwhelm".
- shares some techniques for overcoming roadblocks by asking the right questions. Then, to stay focused, learn how to prioritise your creative goal.
- Learn how to divide your creative goal into smaller, more manageable chunks.
- Learn how to create effective habits in order to maintain consistency. Jeff then teaches you his strategy for making the first, most difficult steps easier.
- Before creating a visual representation of your creative momentum system, learn some time management techniques.
- It also discusses how to find outside help to hold you accountable.
- Explore how to develop an unstoppable mindset in the course's final section.
- Discover how to overcome distractions and "derailers," as well as how to develop creative confidence.
- Hear Jeff's strategies for overcoming impostor syndrome and other fears when pursuing your dreams. Finish the course by learning how to overcome perfectionism, procrastination, and lack of confidence.
1. Identifying and Amplifying Your Creative Goal
- What Is a Creative Goal?
- Factors of Influence
- Pressing Pause
- Asking Powerful Questions
- Prioritizing Your Creative Goal
2. Designing Your Creative Momentum System
- Breaking It Down
- Designing Effective Habits
- Making “Getting Started” Easy
- Optimizing Your Time
- Visualizing Your System
- Finding External Support
3. Developing an Unstoppable Mindset
- Distractions and Derailers
- Creative Confidence
- Impostor Syndrome and Fear
- Perfectionism and Procrastination