In this course, you will learn :
- How to write code in Python and how to use advanced robust features to become more proficient than the average developer.
- You'll begin by learning about Python's built-in data structures before moving on to different programming paradigms such as functional programming and object-oriented programming.
- About iterables, generators, and coroutines in the second half of the course.
- Chance to work on two projects to help you apply what you've learned.
1. Built-in Data Structures
- List Comprehensions
- Namedtuple: An Extension of Tuple
- Stacks and Queues
- Counter: A High-Performance Container
2. Functional Programming
- First-Class Functions
- Functions with Optional Arguments
- Anonymous Functions
- Challenge: Square the Factorials
- Solution Review: Square the Factorials
- Functional Behavior of an Object
3. Object-Oriented Idioms
- How Operators Treat the Variables?
- Shallow Copy vs Deep Copy
- Pass by Reference
- Exception Classes
- Class Variable vs Instance Variable
- Class, Instance and Static Methods
- Abstract Base Classes
- Operator Overloading
4. Iterables and Generators
- Iterables in Python
- Generators in Python
- Generator Expressions
- The Potency of else Block
- Building Pipelines
- Context Manager Protocol
- Introduction to Coroutines
- Priming a Coroutine
- Handling the Exceptions
- Introduction to Meta-Programming
- Dynamic Classes
- Custom Meta-Classes