In this course, you will :
- Learn how to fit simple linear regression models with numeric and categorical explanatory variables, and how to use model coefficients to describe the relationship between the response and explanatory variables.
- Learn how to use linear regression models to forecast Taiwanese house prices and Facebook ad clicks.
- Learn how to ask questions of your model in order to determine fit.
- You'll learn how to quantify how well a linear regression model fits, diagnose model problems with visualisations, and understand the leverage and influence of each observation in creating the model.
- By the end of this course, you'll understand how to make predictions from data, quantify model performance, and diagnose model fit issues.
- Simple Linear Regression Modeling
- Predictions and model objects
- Assessing model fit
- Simple Logistic Regression Modeling