In this coures, you will :
- Learn how to use Python data types and variables to represent and store data, as well as conditionals and loops to control the flow of your programmes.
- Learn how to use Numpy, a scientific computing package, and Pandas, a data manipulation package, two powerful Python libraries.
- Learn how to define your own custom functions, how to create and reference variables with the appropriate scope, and how to add documentation to functions using docstrings.
- Learn how to install Python 3 and set up your programming environment, as well as how to run and edit Python scripts.
- Learn how to create, access, and modify Pandas' main objects, Series and DataFrames, as well as how to perform arithmetic operations on Series and DataFrames, load data into a DataFrame, and deal with Not a Number (NaN) values.
- Why Python Programming
- Data Types and Operators
- Control Flow