In this course, you will :
- Define various terms and concepts in Statistics, including samples, statistics and variables.
- Contrast various sampling methods along with various biases and invalid arguments.
- Organize data into structures that appeal to the eye.
- Measure data with various measuring tools, including measures of central tendency and measures of dispersion.
- Develop a deep productive conceptual understanding of Probability in a new unique way.
- Draw conclusions about random discrete variables based on their various probability distributions.