In this course, you will :
- Learn about various optimization solvers and algorithms.
- Solve real-life linear optimization problems.
- Learn how to use the PuLP linear optimization library.
- Learn about linear programming, an optimization method that maximises or minimises functions using defined algebra, as well as the PuLP library and its various optimizers accessible via APIs.
- Define the optimization goals and identify the variables and constraints of computing functions.
- Following that, you'll learn and practise common linear programming algorithms.
- Introduction to Linear Programming and Optimization
- Real-life Examples of Linear Programming in Python
- Introduction to Python and PuLP
- Linear Programming Algorithms
- Solvers in PuLP
- Problem: Maximizing Car Sales Profits Using PuLP
- Quiz: Linear Programming, Python, and PuLP
- Problem: Solving Sudoku Using PuLP
- Problem: Balancing Chemical Equations