In this course, you will learn :
- How to use Photoshop to express yourself creatively.
- How to use photomontage techniques to convey emotion and meaning.
- How to use the Select and Mask tools to extract an element from an image. With Natacha's help, isolate your object and begin exploring how to create a visual metaphor.
- Explore various tools for creating effects and highlighting your main element.
- How to organise your layers and blend secondary elements into your image.
- Use Natacha's tips and tricks to unify your elements to give your artwork more harmony.
- How to use light, shadows, colour, and saturation to improve your composition. Apply the finishing touches with an adjustment layer and learn Natacha's unique technique for polishing her artwork.
- How to export your photomontage in various formats so that it can be shared online.
- Search for Inspiration
- Create a Document in Photoshop
- Search For My First Image: The Background
2. Work My Base
- Placing the Main Element
- Adding Meaning to My Main Element
- Highlighting My Main Element
- Placing the Secondary Elements
- Blend to Create a Realistic Composite: Light and Shadows
- Blend to Create a Realistic Composite: Saturation and Color Matching
- Final Touches and Sharing