In this course,
- You will learn how to see your images in a more sophisticated way, like a professional photographer..
- You will add exposure to your photographer's tool belt and learn how it impacts many visual elements of your images..
- You will learn how to adjust your aperture and why you would choose one aperture over another..
- You will learn how to adjust your shutter speed and why you would choose one shutter speed over another..
- You will learn how all of the modes (Auto, P, S, A and M) work and when you should be using each mode..
- You will learn to recognize the difference between depth-of-field blur and motion blur..
- You'll start spending more time observing and capturing beautiful moments around you, rather than staring down at your camera feeling confused..