In this course, you will :
- explains the significance of light, as well as how it works and can be controlled
- See how he uses it to create a wide range of images and convey various emotions. Learn about speedlights, their functions, and how to choose the right ones for you.
- Discover how sync speeds work and how the camera and speedlight communicate.
- Investigate speedlight modifiers and how they can be used to alter the mood of your photographs. Examine the benefits and drawbacks of diffusers, grids, barn doors, gels, and a beauty dish, as well as how they can be used for portraits and editorials.
- In a practical exercise with a model, learn some basic lighting setups for creating different emotions.
1. Lighting Theory and Speedlights
- Sync Speed Demo
- Sync Shutter Speeds
- Understanding Our Speedlights
- The Importance of Understanding Light
2. The Use of Modifiers With Your Speedlight
- Editorial and Portrait Session
- Creating Different Types of Light
3. Post-Production Workflow
- Photo Selection
- Photo Editing
- Additional Documents