In this course, you will :
- Learn about colour theory and harmony principles as they apply to photography. Then, investigate the art of cinematography in terms of tone, narrative, and emotion.
- Create a moodboard while Teresa discusses how to discover your own distinct style through experimentation and curiosity. Then consider the value of scouting and planning your photography location.
- Start taking pictures now! Take a look inside Teresa's camera bag as she walks you through basic principles, composition techniques, and camera settings.
- Learn what factors to consider when photographing an outdoor urban environment in order to make the most of your shoot and the setting. Use what you've learned so far to concentrate on colour, composition, light, and framing.
- Select your final images and develop your style.
- Teresa teaches you about tone, colour, correction, and collection cohesiveness as you learn how to edit and transform your photos in Lightroom. Finish the course with advice on how to share your photos and curate your Instagram account.
- Learn how to match your Instagram to your creative style by maintaining consistency, organising your feed, and publishing at the right time.
1. Theory and Preparation
- Planning and Location Scouting
- Developing a Unique Creative Style
- Cinematography and Cinematic Colour
- Colour Theory and Harmony
2. Photographing in Madrid
- Composing Your Images with Colour
- Photographing in an Urban Environment
- Principles of Photography and Compositional Techniques
- What’s in My Bag and Camera Settings
3. Editing and Curating Your Work
- Curating Your Instagram
- Editing for a Consistent Look
- Editing in Lightroom