In this course, you will :
- Explain how the fundamental concepts of football are implemented in real life.
- Discuss the fundamentals of shooting a football and how they apply to life.
- Remember how to convert a negative circumstance into a great experience.
- Discuss how to build resilience for use in athletics and in everyday life.
- Explain how having a competitive spirit might help your development.
- Describe how minor events in your life can have a huge impact on your ability to achieve your goals.
- Discuss how taking shortcuts in life prevents you from succeeding.
1. Basic Principles of Sports and How to Apply them to Real Life
- Basic Principles of Sports for Real Life
- Characteristics of Teamwork
- How to Turn Uncomfortable Situations Into Lessons
- Challenging Yourself and Changing Your Mindset
2. Celebrate Success and Reaching Your Goals
- Celebrating Success and Having a Competitive Spirit
- Values Practiced in the Playing Field and Real Life
- Impact of the Little Things in Life
- Building Confidence