In this course you will learn
- How to use Scratch to create simple web projects and teach yourself basic programming concepts along the way.
- How to create your first project and gather the artwork (aka sprites) and other assets you'll need to build it.
- How to use the different script types for different functions, such as animating sprites, responding to events such as button clicks, and comparing values.
- How to load and play sounds.
- How to put it all together into a complete web game, which you can then share with the Scratch community.