In this course, you will :
- learn Cucumber BDD from the basics to the intermediate level, using Selenium WebDriver and Java.
- Capability to create a small but robust Cucumber Framework (s).
Cucumber Framework Development
- Key Components Required to Develop a Cucumber Framework!
- The Real Word Scenario which we will be Testing!
- What is Gherkin? What exactly is a Feature File? - How are they connected?
- Creating our first Feature File
- What are Step Definition Classes?
- Firebug & Firepath - Must have Browser Add-ons!!!!
- Creating our First Step Definition Class
- How can we Integrate Selenium WebDriver?
- WebDriver Setup - Opening our Browser Window!
- WebDriver TearDown - Closing our Browser Window!
- Dynamic Web Element(s) Creation
- Implementing Our Step Method(s) using Selenium Method Libraries
- Adding additional Verification(s) with the use of Assertion(s)
- How can we Generate Report(s)?
- Creating our first Runner Class & Generating Report(s)
- Analysing Generated Report(s)
- Running Test(s) in Firefox and Chrome! - Multiple Browser(s)