In this course, you will :
- Explain the concept of learning agility.
- Determine how learning agility will help you.
- Determine your learning agility strengths and weaknesses.
- Make a plan for increasing your learning agility.
- Use tools to analyse and reinterpret previous experiences.
- Create new applications for your life lessons.
- Construct behavioural experiments.
- Analyze the results of your experiences and experiments.
- Look into ways to continue developing your learning agility after you finish this course.
- What is Learning Agility?
- How is your Learning Agility?
- Start Thinking about your Experiences
- Learning your ABCs
- Beyond your ABCs
- Continued Growth