In this course, you will learn :
- What is the distinction between probability and statistics?
- Examine some examples of how statistics can be deceptive.
- Learn what mean and median are, how they are used, and when they are inappropriate.
- Discover how regressions are created.
- Discover two technical statistical metrics.
- Discover the reasoning behind various sampling methods.
- Arithmetic Mean
- Standard Deviation
- Deceptive Graph Design
- Cumulative Frequency Plots
- Normal Curves
- Experiment Design
- Type I and Type II errors
- Simpson's Paradox