In this course, you will :
- Discover probability, expectations, conditional probabilities, distributions, confidence intervals, bootstrapping, binomial proportions, and other concepts.
- Understand linear regression model matrix algebra. Learn about canonical linear model examples and how to apply them to techniques you may already be using.
- Learn the fundamentals of data analysis and statistical inference with a focus on one and two independent samples.
- Understand the underlying mechanisms of key data science modelling tools such as least squares and linear regression.
- Mathematical Biostatistics Boot Camp
- Advanced Linear Models for Data Science : Least Squares
- Advanced Linear Models for Data Science : Statistical Linear Models