In this course, you will learn :
- Analyze sensitive data types and purposes, and compare data privacy and information security.
- Examine standard data privacy protection frameworks; create data privacy governance; establish data classification and identification; and use a Privacy Impact Assessment to evaluate privacy risks (PIA).
- Identify personal data protection requirements; compare technical data privacy security controls; compare procedural data privacy security controls; and evaluate data protection solutions and technologies.
- Evaluate data privacy models; apply cyber hygiene best practises for privacy; and use a data protection checklist to evaluate privacy controls. Identify emerging technologies and describe changing data security laws.
- Why Privacy
- Improving Privacy through Enterprise Risk Management
- Data Privacy in Business
- Data Privacy for Practitioners and Privacy Trends
- Course Project: Data Privacy Risk and Compliance Assessment