In this course, you will :
- Understand the concepts and principles of credit risk management, as well as the steps involved in managing portfolio credit risks.
- Use statistical models to calculate the risk associated with various types of investments.
- How to Create a Program for Assessing Operational Risk.
- Distinguish between financial and business risks.
- Introduction to Risk Management
- Credit Risk Management: Frameworks and Strategies
- Market Risk Management: Frameworks & Strategies
- Operational Risk Management: Frameworks & Strategies