In this course, you will learn :
- How to develop and renew trusting relationships by applying leadership development principles and effective communication techniques.
- How to put personal leadership development strategies into action in order to survive and thrive in the face of change.
- How effective communication can benefit the community and society.
- How to recognise formal and informal authority and maintain effective interpersonal communication skills in both.
- When and how to use different communication styles in writing and speaking.
- How to create engaging presentations and persuade an audience.
- Exercising Leadership: Foundational Principles
- Rhetoric: The Art of Persuasive Writing and Public Speaking