In this course, you will learn:
- Give an overview of the planet Earth as a complex system with a wide range of human, cultural, social, environmental, and urban diversity.
- Apply the idea of anthropogenic force to all spatio-temporal scales to measure rhythm and comprehend the magnitude of changes that have happened at the toposphere level since the middle of the 18th century.
- From humans in nature,
- From system to geosystem,
- The abiotic system and geodiversity,
- The biotic system and biodiversity,
- The anthropogenic system and cultural diversity.