In this course, you will learn :
- Journey of the Universe weaves together the discoveries of the evolutionary sciences together with humanities such as history, philosophy, art, and religion.
- This course draws on the Journey of the Universe Conversations, a series of 20 interviews with scientists and environmentalists.
- A research university that focuses on students and encourages learning as an essential way of life, Yale is a place for connection, creativity, and innovation among cultures and across disciplines.
- Learn what this course is about, who's teaching it, and other ways you can explore this topic. Meet and greet your peers as well!
- The universe’s evolutionary development forces it to leave eras and to start new eras, which is taking place in our own moment in time.