In this course, you will :
- Develop an independent learning mindset to define your role as an online learner.
- Describe how to prepare for a role as a virtual classroom team member.
- Describe how to interact with online instructors in a way that promotes your learning and growth.
- Explain how to communicate with them in a professional manner.
- When learning online, use various techniques to improve your time management skills.
- Show how to analyse writing assignments.
- Using the 'SQ3R' method, read strategically.
1. Introduction to Learning Online
- Introduction to Learning Online
- Identify Skills for Self-Directed Learning
- Who am I on my Learning Journey?
- Who are my Instructors and What is their Role?
- Time Management for Online Learning
2. Online Assignments and Strategic Reading
- Online Assignments and Strategic Reading
- Professional Communication in the Online Environment
- Identify Learning Goals for Assignments
- Strategic Reading