In this course, you will learn:
- How to introduce yourself, talk about daily activities, describe what you do for a living, write and read simple texts, such as an e-mail, give and receive directions, inquire about the weather, and tell time in a range of social scenarios.
- Articles and nouns, adjectives, present and past tenses of regular and irregular verbs are all basic grammatical structures.
- Daily living, movies, cuisine, universities, and vacations are all part of Italian culture.
- Ciak! videos
- Grammar charts
- Slide Shows with animation
- Videos (Slide Shows with Narration)
- Vocaboli nuovi