In this course, you will learn:
- Our energy system's core engineering, environmental science, and economics.
- A working knowledge of energy technologies is required.
- The effects of the energy system on the environment, with a focus on air pollution, climate change, and land usage.
- Methods for calculating monetary costs and carbon emissions.
- Energy Overview
- Estimating Costs
- Environmental Impacts
- Fossil Fuels
- The Electric Grid
- Solar Power
- Nuclear Power
- Demand Reduction and Efficiency