In this course, you will learn :
- What is translational science research?
- The federal government's and industry's roles in funding and regulating this research.
- The importance of fundamental principles for conducting rigorous and responsible translational research.
- How to Start a Career in Translational Research
- Why it is critical to address health disparities and inequities in translational research.
- Introduction to Translational Science
- Translating Basic Research into Research for Humans
- Translating Research to Patients
- Translating Research to Communities
- Translating Research to Healthcare Policy