In this course, you will :
- Design the startup screen for a game app to learn the fundamentals of Sketch 3.
- We'll take a look at this streamlined tool for drawing and designing for the web and mobile apps.
- Learn how to draw geometric shapes as well as freehand vectors, and how to combine them in a variety of ways.
- Text can also be used to design, layer styles can be used, photos can be imported, and flat graphics can be exported.
Introduction to Sketch
- Starting a Project and Exploring the UI
- Creating Vector Shapes
- Combining Vector Shapes
- Using Colors, Fills and Borders
- Adding Complexity with Layers and Groups
- Applying Shape Transformations
- Adding Depth with Transparency and Layer Masks
- Drawing and Adjusting Vector Lines and Curves
- Working with Complex Layer Groups
- Importing Image Files and Creating a Background
- Adding Movement with Gradients and Blurs
- Using the Text Tool
- Applying Advanced Text Styling
- Using Layer Styles to Save Adjustments
- Combining Techniques to Create and Style the Play Button
- Exporting Graphics