In this course, you will :
- Investigate the fundamentals of machine learning methods used in marketing.
- You will learn about various types of machine learning, data preparation steps, and will run several end-to-end models to understand their power.
- Learn the fundamentals of churn prediction, then fit logistic regression and decision tree models to predict churn.
- Examine the results to gain insight into what is causing the churn.
- Learn the fundamentals of Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) and the various methods for calculating it.
- Investigate two distinct models that provide insights into customer purchasing patterns and group them into distinct and interpretable customer segments.
- Machine learning for marketing basics
- Churn prediction and drivers
- Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) prediction
- Customer segmentation