In this course, you will :
- Explore summary statistics such as mean, median, and standard deviation and learn how to correctly interpret them.
- You'll also improve your critical thinking skills, which will allow you to select the best summary statistics for your data.
- Learn how to generate random samples and how to use probability to measure chance.
- Explore the normal distribution, one of the most important probability distributions in statistics.
- You'll use histograms to plot normal distributions and learn about the central limit theorem before expanding your knowledge of statistical functions by learning about the Poisson, exponential, and t-distributions.
- Discover how to quantify the strength of a linear relationship between two variables and investigate how confounding variables can affect the relationship between two other variables.
- Summary Statistics
- Random Numbers and Probability
- More Distributions and the Central Limit Theorem
- Correlation and Experimental Design