In this course, you will :
- Learn about NetworkX, a library for manipulating, analysing, and modelling graph data.
- Learn about the various types of graphs and how to visualise them logically.
- Discover how to identify important nodes in a network.
- introduced to more advanced network analysis concepts as well as the fundamentals of path-finding algorithms
- Learn about key concepts such as cliques, communities, and subgraphs, which will help you apply all of your previous knowledge.
- Introduction to networks
- Important nodes
- Bringing it all together