In this course, you will learn :
- Before moving on to a discussion of Key Performance Indicators, or KPIs, a brief introduction to the content that will be covered throughout the course will be given.
- Discover how to identify and define meaningful KPIs using a combination of critical thinking and Python tools.
- how to visualise, manipulate, and explore key performance indicators as they change over time
- how to identify problems using exploratory data analysis of customer data
- Learn the mathematics and knowledge required to successfully design and plan an A/B test, from determining an experimental unit to determining how large a sample size is required.
- talk about how to effectively visualise and communicate the results
- Key Performance Indicators: Measuring Business Success
- Exploring and Visualizing Customer Behavior
- The Design and Application of A/B Testing
- Analyzing A/B Testing Results