In this course, you will :
- Learn how to deal with dependencies, how to write READMEs, and how to include licences. You'll also finish all of the steps required to publish your package on PyPI, the main repository for Python packages.
- Learn how to use pytest to protect against errors, tox to ensure that your package works with multiple versions of Python, and flake8 to maintain good code style.
- Learn how to use cookiecutter to generate all of the supporting files your package requires, Makefiles to make releasing new versions easier, and the final few files your package requires to attract users and contributors.
- From Loose Code to Local Package
- Install Your Package from Anywhere
- Increasing Your Package Quality
- Rapid Package Development