In this course, you will :
- Learners will give a well-organized academic speech on a topic of their choice in an academic field.
- To complete the project, the learner will need to recall all of the skills learned in the previous three courses and complete several steps.
- The learner will select an academic topic and then conduct research, interview two experts in the field, create visual elements, and record a video presentation.
- The presenter will use presentation preparation and practise techniques, as well as effective verbal and nonverbal communication skills. This will help you prepare for presentations at school or at work.
- The Interviews
- The Plan
- Create a PowerPoint or Other Visuals
- Practice Presenting