In this course, you will :
- learn the fundamentals of the Bokeh library, which will allow you to improve your Python data visualisation skills by creating interactive plots.
- See how to set up configuration tools, such as the HoverTool, to allow stakeholders to interact with your plots in a variety of ways!
- Learn how to customise axes, make and improve a legend, change glyph settings, and use Bokeh's custom themes!
- Learn how to communicate with stakeholders by utilising various elements.
- Discover Spinners, which enable viewers to change the size of glyphs.
- Discuss Sliders, which can be used to change the ranges of the axes.
- introduce the Select widget, which will allow plot updates to be based on dropdown menu options.
- Introduction to Bokeh
- Customizing Visualizations
- Storytelling with Visualizations
- Introduction to Widgets