In this course, you will :
- Learn how to use statistical techniques to draw conclusions and make estimates from numerical data.
- The first employs bootstrapping and permutation to produce resample-based tests and confidence intervals. The second achieves the same result by combining theoretical results and the t-distribution.
- Learn how to use a t-test, create a confidence interval, and conduct an ANOVA!
- Bootstrapping for estimating a parameter
- Introducing the t-distribution
- Inference for difference in two parameters
- Comparing many means