In this course, you will :
- introduce the concept of regression from the standpoint of machine learning We'll start with the most basic regression method: linear regression.
- We will learn how to fit basic linear regression models and how to evaluate how well our models perform.
- Learn how to train a model that will perform well in real-world scenarios rather than just on training data.
- All of these concepts apply to models fit with any regression algorithm and are demonstrated using linear regression.
- What is Regression?
- Training and Evaluating Regression Models
- Issues to Consider
- Dealing with Non-Linear Responses
- Tree-Based Methods