In this course, you will :
- Be aware of the logic and structure of a research paper
- Identify the characteristics that contribute to the effectiveness of a research paper.
- Know exactly what to write in each part of each section
- Improve your writing process to get a better paper in less time
- Use free software to generate flawless citations in seconds.
- Master English expressions used by professional writers to write clearly and concisely.
- What You Need to Know About Writing Research Papers
- How to Conduct Your Literature Search
- How to Create Your Introduction Section
- How to Create Your Methods Section
- How to Create Your Results Section
- How to Create Your Discussion Section
- Just a Few More Things
- Editing and Fine-tuning